Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's SPRING !!

A hush is over everything, Silent as women wait for love; 

The world is waiting, for the spring.

Been quite busy last week, so I haven't had the chance to update any new blog posts. 

" I'm sorry "

Well, GOOD NEWS for all foreign scholars studying abroad in Nizhny Novgorod! 

It's finally SPRING !!!

I arrived Nizhny Novgorod on 27th march 2011, which I still recalled the chillness once I stepped out of the plane. Heavy snow for the next couple of weeks, and ices everywhere which cracked my ass few times when I slipped due to spurious footwear I brought from Malaysia. By then the temperature was approximately 0 degree celcius, and now it finally increased till the point which I'm satisfied with it. ( 17 degrees celcius )

The ices by the roadside melted, I wouldn't have to worry about the glistening path.
The snows on building's roofs melted too, I wouldn't have the torment of snow falling on me again.
Leaves and grasses began to grow, the botak trees now silhouetted with a charming green.


It's my first Spring in Russia. Fell in love with it all the sudden.


Will upload some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment