Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ritual to greet spring !

If you're from Nizhny Novgorod, you would've probably cracked what I'm referring to.

Well. If you're not, then perhaps a quick guess before looking at the contents below?

Hold your horses! I knew you wouldn't even bother to think. 
Do you?

From left: (Kyle, Jyh Min, Ling Seow, Michael)
Okay okay. The ritual is to Barbeque! It's been a healthy trend for all foreign students here to barbeque once the weather is warm enough. And with my fellow basketball squad members, we decided to organize a small barbeque party on Saturday noon.

Some marinated chickens and Sausages.
Our world champion fighter, Jefferey Lee trying to raise fire just by using his palms? oops.
Malaysian scholars barbeque-ing together under a small shelter after an unexpected drift of rainfall.

My fellow African buddies with Kyle. From left: (Jeff, Sarvar, Kyle)
Shouldn't be writing much as I'm having my Anatomy's control test this coming Tuesday about skulls, which is supposed to be the most complicated chapter. Make the photos tell the story.

Nights people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment